Thursday, October 15, 2015

20 Random Facts About Me #8

I've always enjoyed making these, and people have told me they enjoy reading them. Here are 20 more random facts about that weird kid who runs this blog.

  1. My first "20 Random Facts About Me" piece was written four years ago.
  2. I have consistently released exactly two blog articles a month for an entire year.
  3. I occasionally volunteer at a local radio station.
  4. Joss Whedon is my favorite screenwriter.
  5. I've been watching far too many Joss Whedon projects as of late. (Yeah, right.)
  6. For the time being, I have a ridiculous amount of free time in my life.
  7. I once watched fourteen 43-minute television episodes in one day.
  8. I'm double-jointed! (Such an exciting fact!)
  9. I've finally started getting back into graphic novels.
  10. My favorite instruments are piano and cello.
  11. I now own over 60 physical soundtracks.
  12. I now own over 300 digital soundtracks.
  13. I own way too much music.
  14. My favorite soundtrack composer is still Murray Gold.
  15. My favorite video game soundtracks are Kid Icarus: Uprising and Nier.
  16. Believe it or not, I do listen to music that's not from soundtracks. A lot, actually.
  17. I kinda miss the days when people would leave comments on my blog.
  18. I adore Cœur de pirate.
  19. I'm typing this piece at 2:30 a.m. and I should probably go to bed.
  20. I love my friends more than anything.

There you have it. I hope you were entertained. Now if you'll excuse me, I've thought about myself enough for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment