- Some facts mentioned in the previous lists are no longer valid, considering how much time has passed.
- I've been taking Latin for two years, and I don't plan to stop now.
- It's cliché, but my favorite food is pizza.
- I'd pick Star Wars over Star Trek any day.
- I have some of the best friends in the world.
- I hate fluorescent lights, but I love streetlights.
- I've never owned a cell phone for more than a month.
- I'm a Tolkien nerd.
- I want to name my daughter Shadrika ("ruler of the shadows").
- I've recently become hooked on graphic novels.
- Despite popular opinion of the movie, I didn't like The Dark Knight.
- One of my life goals is to someday attend E3.
- I find dubstep annoying, for the most part.
- I find the rap genre annoying, for the most part.
- The first real band I ever saw in concert was Sidewalk Prophets.
- I can play piano... but only sort of.
- I ended that sentence with a preposition.
- I'm not a fan of January, and I'm not too keen on February either.
- I preferred the last Blogger layout, but I'm not complaining.
- I no longer consider myself a writer.
I hope you learned something highly unimportant today.
Click here for 20 Random Facts About Me - #1
Click here for 20 Random Facts About Me - #2
Click here for 20 Random Facts About Me - #3