Monday, February 16, 2015

20 Random Facts About Me #7

Once upon a time I started a blog series. Five times upon five other times, I added sequential entries to that series. This is the seventh entry. Here are another 20 facts that you may or may not have known about me.

  1. I took Latin all four years of high school, but I still haven't completed Latin 4.
  2. I used to absolutely hate the Halo game series.
  3. Now, I very much enjoy the Halo game series.
  4. My favorite YouTuber is PeanutButterGamer.
  5. The only manga I have read all the way through is Fullmetal Alchemist.
  6. Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the most incredible stories I have ever read or watched.
  7. I'm not sure how noticeable it is, but I use the word "incredible" a lot.
  8. I have recently acquired a rather strong appreciation of the cello.
  9. My driver's permit expired well over a year ago.
  10. As of late I've been watching a lot of superhero-oriented TV series.
  11. I very much love the Legend of Zelda video game series.
  12. My favorite animated movie (and film soundtrack) is How To Train Your Dragon.
  13. My all-time favorite TV series is Stargate SG-1.
  14. I used to review books.
  15. The most money I have spent on a single soundtrack is $60.
  16. I own a Latin translation of The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.
  17. I actually, genuinely like the Star Wars prequels.
  18. I own a Wii U, and I am not ashamed of this fact.
  19. I have used the same email address since I was 9 years old.
  20. Reading my emails from 2005 is the most hilarious thing ever.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment