Monday, July 7, 2014

20 Random Facts About Me #6

It's been over a year since I've done one of these. Some people like to read them, so I figured I'd do another one. 20 more facts that you may or may not have known about me.

  1. I like water.
  2. I don't really care for food.
  3. I try to keep my middle name a secret (for no particular reason).
  4. I may not go to college.
  5. I watch too much YouTube.
  6. I want to be a voice actor.
  7. I am rubbish at voice acting.
  8. I am rubbish at acting, period.
  9. My dream job would be composing soundtracks.
  10. My favorite soundtrack composer is Murray Gold.
  11. I own almost 30 physical soundtracks.
  12. I own almost 200 digital soundtracks.
  13. I have been to the Grand Canyon.
  14. The left and right sides of my brain are out of sync with each other.
  15. I currently have no plans to obtain a driver's license.
  16. My friends are sometimes just as weird as I am. (But only sometimes.)
  17. I'm older now than I was in 2004.
  18. I am eagerly anticipating the upcoming season of Doctor Who.
  19. I frickin' graduated from high school.
  20. My plans for world domination might be well under way.

There you have it. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did when... when I... um... when I ran out of clever things to say here. Farewell, and I hope y'all had a great Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment