Tuesday, April 30, 2013

20 Random Facts About Me - #5

So, it's that time again. Here are another 20 facts that you may or may not have known about me.

  1. My favorite instrument is piano.
  2. If I ever get pet chinchillas, I'm going to name them Zulf and Zia.
  3. I love lemons and limes.
  4. I honestly don't care for watching movies... very often.
  5. I love animals, but I know so very little about them.
  6. I've become hooked on Doctor Who, but I still reject the term "Whovian."
  7. My brothers are extraordinarily smart.
  8. In my experience, beef soup is better than chicken soup.
  9. I have never worn a tie.
  10. I can't decide whether big marshmallows or small marshmallows are better.
  11. I hate the term "video game."
  12. I hate sports... unless I'm playing them.
  13. My favorite sport to play is Ultimate Frisbee.
  14. I want to meet Steven Moffat someday.
  15. I hate washing dishes, though that's hardly surprising.
  16. I've recently gotten hooked on the manga Fullmetal Alchemist.
  17. A lot of my older blog posts look terrible because of how much I've improved since.
  18. I want to visit New Zealand someday.
  19. I hate waking from a dream.
  20. I don't care for bacon. Mwuahaha.

Special thanks to everybody who ever existed. Mediocre thanks to everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment