Monday, February 25, 2013

Q's & A's - #1

A year and a half ago I told my friends to ask me a bunch of questions, which I answered in this post. That was a lot of fun, so I decided to do it again. So, here are a bunch of questions, from slightly relevant to completely random.

---------

What is your favorite season?
Season 3 of Hogan's Heroes.

What is the worst book you've ever read?
Anything written by Dan Brown.

Windows, Mac, or Linux?
I am content to stick with Windows.

Do you play an instrument?
Piano. Sorta.

What kind of animal would you want to be if you were forced to be an animal?
Probably some kind of cat.

What animal would you own if you could tame anything?
A lion would be pretty awesome.

Which is your favorite Star Wars trilogy?
This may be surprising, but I might actually go with the Prequel Trilogy. Outstanding music and VFX, even for today's standard, and I love Ewan McGregor in the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi. I'm hoping that the Sequel Trilogy will be as amazing as the first two.

If you could magically teleport to any time and occupation, what and when
would it be?
That's a tough one. I know I would never travel to the past, because that would alter time, and I don't want that to happen. Maybe I'd go ten years into the future, just to see what life is like then—the gas prices, who's president, what's the latest technology, etc. It'd also be sweet to see where my favorite YouTubers will be in ten years.

What are three (real, alive today) people you would pick to join your zombie apocalypse team?
Narrowing it down to three is super hard. If just picking from among my friends, I would probably pick Justin Fisher, Thomas Cook, and Steve Scott. Yeah... with that group I would definitely be the first person to die.

White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?
I'm allergic. Go away.

What does conforigurious mean?
It's when you're so angry that you want to marry someone.

If you were shrunk down to a miniature Rueben and you had to live in someone's navel, who would you pick?
1. That's not how you spell my name.
2. That's gross.

Where's Waldo?
I don't know. I actually haven't spoken to him since the Missing Apocalypse of 1997.

What is the square root of a flexnard?
Whatever times itself equals a flexnard, of course.

What have I got in my pocket?
A ring, you fool of a Took.

What question have you wished someone asked but hasn't?
Why so serious?

What is your favorite color?
Pink*.

*this definitely isn't sarcasm.

---------

Stay tuned, because someday I'll do another of these. Feel free to ask questions in the comments, and maybe they'll get on the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment