Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Impressions: Lume


This one I didn't play very long because I was stumped on puzzles very soon after beginning. This came as no surprise to me, and it was even expected from what I had seen of the game.

Lume is a point-and-click puzzle game that takes place in a world made completely of paper and cardboard. It stars a little girl named Lumi, who has to find out why the electricity went out, and where her grandfather has gone.

Right off the bat it you're welcomed by the unique visuals and soothing music that create a wonderful in-game atmosphere. The game has many difficult puzzles... and that's where I got stuck. Honestly, I'm pretty awful when it comes to puzzle or strategy. I love puzzle games, but I can never get very far.

Verdict: Stop playing.
Lume looks to be an incredible (and cute) experience for those who are good at solving puzzles, but I may have to wait a few more years before I'm to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment