Friday, November 26, 2010

New Erin Healy Sweepstakes!


Grand Prize
-Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi+3G, 6"
-Display, Graphite – Latest Generation (works globally)
-Black leather case included
-Be the first recipient to have a copy of The Promises She Keeps, by Erin Healy, preloaded
-Also included, preloaded with Erin’s three released titles:
Kiss
Burn
Never Let You Go

2nd Prize
-3 second place winners will receive a second place prize of a $50.00 gift certificate to the Christian bookstore of their choosing

3rd Prize
-3 third place winners will receive a copy of Never Let You Go, by Erin Healy, signed to the person of their choosing

Prize Eligibility
Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter.

Sweepstakes Starts
November 26, 2010 @ 12:01 am (EST)

Sweepstakes Ends
December 12, 2010 @ 11:59 pm (EST)

Need more Details?
Read the Official Rules

------------------

I officially need to step out of the sweepstakes, because I'm not 18. >.< I wish I could enter, considering Erin Healy is one of my favorite authors. If I do enter, unfortunately I'd have to lie about my age. :( Maybe I'll get my brother to enter.

Anyway, Enter the Sweepstakes!

~Reuben/Arkatox~

No comments:

Post a Comment