Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Found It!

I found the Station of Bridge Between!

Today I went to Naperville, IL to visit my brother at college. I had a great time, got to meet a few of his friends, and overall enjoyed the visit. The return trip wasn't so great, though, since the train took over an hour more than it was supposed to, to get to our destination.

But at the depot before we left, there was an underground tunnel that led from one side of the track to the other (like in case there was a train stopped and you couldn't get to the other side). As we were going through it, my mom remarked that it looked similar to the tunnel in 'that story' that I wrote.

I was like, OH GOSH, and a bit later (since it was about 30 minutes before the train even got there), I came back with my DSi and took a few photos.

This does actually really resemble Bridge Between. It's a little too bright, though. But it's just awesome that I found something that resembled that place in my mind so much. The place in my mind/story was quite different, but I think this is as close as we can get in our realm:

Naperville, Illinois

For those who haven't read, here is my story: The Station of Bridge Between

~Reuben/Arkatox~

No comments:

Post a Comment