Sunday, March 13, 2011

Why the silence?

I'm sorry I haven't blogged much lately. I've had a ton of schoolwork and other stuff going on, and sometimes I just didn't feel like blogging.

I'm actually not currently writing anything for my blog. No work-in-progress book reviews or original stories. No nothing. I once started a music review of the Newsboys album "Born Again", but I quit in the middle due to lack of motivation.

Anyway, I'm currently reading The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster, and playing through The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for the DS. Both of these things I've read/played before, but not since I've started blogging, and I'm going to make sure I review them both (though I may want to review The Phantom Tollbooth first, since my last three blog posts have been strictly about gaming, and we need some variety).

Anyway, that's just a short update. If you feel like it, leave a comment. Don't forget to check my brother's blog!

So yeah, talk to ya later,
~Reuben/Arkatox~

No comments:

Post a Comment