Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

You know, it really doesn't feel like 2011. Still feels like 2010.

The reason I haven't been so bloggy in the past couple of days, is due to my life being pretty busy. Been playing a lot of new computer games, due to the release of the Humble Indie Bundle #2, and all of the totally wicked deals on Steam. I recently started reading the international best-seller Left Behind, by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. It's the first of thirteen books in a series of the same name.

I've made very few New Years resolutions, and the few I've made I'd like to keep private.

I've had an awesome year, thanks to the awesome people who've kept me alive these years. This holiday season has been a bit depressing for a few reasons, but I'll get over it.

Anyway, I hope to see you guys all around! The only person I know for sure who reads my blog regularly is my grandpa, but Happy New Year to anyone else also!

Enigmatically without delay (whatever that means),
~Reuben/Arkatox

No comments:

Post a Comment