Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Reuben Sandwich Blog



I was messing around with Google, and I discovered there is a blog out there called the Reuben Sandwich Blog.

The creator claims to be named Reuben R. Reuben, but I don't know if that's his real name. He also claims to be the 'Reubenator', which I know is false, because people used to call me Reubenator all of the time. Well, along with other things, such as 'Reub', 'Ruby', 'Rhubarb', and 'Shorty'.

Anyway, this Reuben Reuben Reuben guy (okay, his middle name probably isn't Reuben) takes pictures that people send him of Reuben Sandwiches and posts them on his blog. He also writes about Reubens.

Sounds like a guy who really loves Reubens. I wonder if that means he loves me.

So go ahead and check out his blog if you want. I must warn you though, he has a lot of pictures of sandwiches!

~Reuben/Arkatox~

No comments:

Post a Comment