Sunday, September 15, 2013

Late Summer Update

Where have I been? What happened to Thursday Impressions? Why didn't you get any cake? I'm here to answer all of these questions!

1. School started up! I'm a senior! Unfortunately, this means it's going to be a lot harder to blog, or even write in general. It practically halts all pleasure reading, but it also means I'll have reviews for books I read for school. I'll still have some tricks up my sleeve as well.

2. Thursday Impressions has not been showing up the last couple weeks because it's now on indefinite hiatus. The series was fun and it had its time, but I felt it was time to stop, at least for a while. This decision was also partially chosen due to school starting back up, but it was shared influence.

3. I'm 17! I had another birthday, and it wasn't too shabby. (The definition of shabby is, according to Google: "in poor condition through long or hard use or lack of care." It might not have been a very fun birthday, but at least it wasn't shabby!) I can now legally play M-rated games without my parents' permission. Um... not that I necessarily would.

4. You didn't get any cake because I didn't even have cake for my birthday. So there.

If I forgot something, I'll make sure to mention it in a future update. However, for now, I shall see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment