Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One Whole Year

Today marks the first anniversary of Authors for Elyon, a writing group on Facebook that I co-founded. It changed and endured a lot over the last twelve months, and in the end, I can easily (without the slightest bit of hesitation) say that this group has changed my life. In August I attended an event where I actually got to meet some of my fellow group members, and that was the best weekend of my entire life. Thank you God for this wonderful group, which has grown huge. I have no idea where my life would be without it.

Also, today also marks the first anniversary of the day I attained my Nintendo 3DS, which was on the North American launch day. It wasn't so much a life-changing event, but I've never regretted getting it. It's added much entertainment and fun (and unfortunately distraction) to my life.

Yes, March 27 holds a lot of birthdays. It also happens to be the birthday of the mother of one of my best friends. Happy Birthday everyone who has a birthday today! I guess.

Just a quick update, I'm currently set to finish Illusion by Frank Peretti on March 30, and not a day too late, as the deadline I was given is for March 31. Also, Kid Icarus: Uprising came out on the 23rd, so I've been playing it recently. You can check out my first impressions here.

1 comment: