Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Priest's Graveyard - Coming 4/19/11!



The Priest's Graveyard is a thriller novel by Ted Dekker that is being released in two days, which happens to be my brother's birthday. I figured I'd just leave some links and promote this going-to-be-awesome book! Also, you may remember me mentioning this, Ted Dekker is one of my favorite authors of all time.

Book Trailer on YouTube (embedding didn't work, for an unknown reason)
Official Promotion Page
Interview conducted at Fiction Addict

Anyway, talk to ya later! I'm going to finish the book I'm currently reading, Eragon (by Christopher Paolini), later today, so you can expect a review within the next few days!

~Reuben/Arkatox~

Eeeeeeedit: Shows how stupid I am! It's coming out on April 19, which is five days from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment