Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Impressions: Cogs



Cogs is that classic "slide the tiles to unscramble the picture" game, but brought to the next level. It's a puzzle game where, as I just said, you slide the tiles in order to connect gears or pipes to complete various different tasks. Some levels are completely 3D, and you need to rotate the playing field, opening up all sorts of possibilities for puzzles.

It's not really my kind of game, but it's fun and I can see it having a lot of replay value, with all of the levels and game modes. The presentation and music are both of good quality. As I've stated before, however, I'm pretty awful at puzzle games, so it's doubtful that I would be able to get much farther than I did.

Verdict: Stop playing.
Once again, this verdict is chosen due to my own skill. If you're good at puzzles, you should definitely check the game out.

No comments:

Post a Comment